Neobux - The Best PTC Site

Probux - New Paying Site!

The Bux - One of the Best!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Experience with PTC’s

The first thing a newbie who is interested to make money online will do is, he will search the Google for ways of making it. There will be infinite number of sites which will provide the ways of doing it and the easiest among them is the PTC’s. PTC (Paid to Click) sites are in large numbers and you would be confused in which one to go for. I have joined many sites and I am still trying to figure out which is the best one.

Most of us like to register in a site which does not ask for upfront amount. And our main criteria would be the site should be genuine and the payment should be fast. There are not much sites which provide both. I have encountered sites which have not paid me even though I have reached the minimum payout or the account gets locked out when I near my payment minimum. It’s really an uphill task to find out the correct site and the one which pays.

When you register under a PTC Site, you will need to click on the advertisements and an amount ranging from $0.001 to $0.01 gets credited to your account. There are some sites which pay you nearly $1 for clicking the ads. The minimum payout varies from $2 to $5,000. So you will never know which one to go for and as always the human mind is a crooked one and you would most probably opt for the one which pays higher. All we wish for is minimum effort and maximum output. If you have this mentality it would be difficult to make a dime.

Of all the PTC sites, the one in which I am constantly making money is Neobux. It provides you with 4 (0.01 per click) to 6 ads based on the country you are from and it provides bonus ads, few times in a day. If you do a simple math, you should click on 4 to 5 ads every day and it takes nearly 50 days to reach there for the minimum payment of $2. But the PTC’s work in such a way that when you refer a friend or rent a referral (I will describe on ways to increase your referrals in the next post) you will get a part of their earnings. But the beauty with Neobux is that the payment is absolutely quick. When you click on the payout button, the amount gets credited within a minute.

Now, the next question is $2 enough for the month and what are the other genuine PTC Sites. There are other PTC sites like PalmBux, Upbux, Waoindia, and Turquads which work and look similar to Neobux. Even though I have not received any payment from them, it’s worth a try. A PTC site takes about 5 minutes of your time and if you calculate it would take nearly 1 hour to click on 10 sites. 10 sites equal nearly $20 which is not a bad amount for a beginner. You can increase your earnings in a great way if you invest more in these sites. The catch is you should click everyday without fail, for two reasons. 1. You reach your payout minimum at the earliest and 2. To get the part of your referral income.

All you need to work on the PTC Sites is to have a good internet connection and a Paypal/Alertpay account. Most of the sites pay through any one of these accounts. These accounts have an option to link it to your country’s bank account from where you can withdraw the amount or use the Paypal/Alertpay (Click on the banners to register under one) account to shop online. I have the list of sites which I feel is worth the try and you can do it by just clicking on the banners. If you know of any other good PTC sites, do let me know as it is good to share the knowledge. Cheers!!

2 comments:

Little Monster said...

Nice post! Just graduated from PTC...it's good actually. However, after 15 sites scammed me, including bux.to I ceased from joining any program. I'm now on adsense and affiliate marketing. If you'll only click my name you'll see my niche site with affiliate programs below the site...amazon and clickbank.

Srinivasan Janardhanam said...

Thanks for your comments! I will check your profile!